Enjoy the Riesling Trail at your own pace - Hire a bike from our friend Kent across the road!
At the Riesling Trail Bike Hire there is a wide variety of bikes and sizes ready for you to enjoy. From mountain bikes to retro cruisers, tandems to taglalongs and kiddie carriers (great for the toddlers) - they have the lot, even electric bikes to help you go the distance!
All bikes are professionally serviced and upgraded often, so all you need to worry about is making the most of your day. Start your biking adventure on arrival at your cottage - it's just a short walk across the road to collect your bike. Bike hire can be arranged to suit specific needs.
Walk-ins welcome or book ahead to avoid disappointment! 0418 777 318
Please make contact with Kent at bike hire directly for rates. 0418 777 318
There is a variety of bike styles and sizes to choose from, all well maintained and with comfort saddles available, so you can focus on the important stuff - enjoying your day!
- Electric bikes
- 2011 Cube Analog Disc mountain bike
- 2011 Charge Lazy Susan women's bike
- 2011 Charge Steamer men's bike
- Avanti Atomic Disc mountain bikes
- 2009 Raleigh Retroglide NX3 Men's and Women's cruisers
- Raleigh Companion tandem bikes
- 2009 Specialized Hardrock Sport mountain bikes
- Variety of frame sizes, adults to kids
- All bikes are professionally serviced
- Disc brakes on mountain bikes
- Front suspension on mountain bikes and cruisers
- Comfort saddle on all bikes
- Helmet, lock and water included
- Baby seats, kiddi carriers, tagalongs and bob trailers also available
All rentals include:
- Bottle of water
- Combination lock
Backpacks and saddle bags available.
|Half Day||Full Day|
|Mountain Bike or Retro Cruiser||$25||$40|
|Tagalong or Kiddie Carrier (with bike hire)||$15||$20|
|Baby Seat (with bike hire)||Free|
Half day is considered 4 hours, full day 8 hours, hire any time between 8am and 6pm the same day. Bike hire subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions.
The Riesling Trail Bike Hire is conveniently located right on the Riesling Trail, only a 15 minute walk from Clare, with off-street parking available. Pick-ups and drop-offs can also be arranged from your accommodation - please call us to check.
- Location: 10 Warenda Road, Clare (from Main North Road, turn down Stanley Street)
- Hire Hours: 8am-6pm, 7 days a week (earlier and later hire hours available in summer)
- Bookings: 0418 777 318 (walk-ins welcome or book to avoid disappointment)
Riesling Trail Bike Hire – as seen on Ride Advisor